Fastener Hardware Services
Vendor-Managed Inventory – Mr. Service VMI
Crouch Sales is here to provide you with the nuts, bolts, and other fasteners you need to get work done. However, in addition to products, we also provide fastener hardware services in Dallas, TX. Let us partner with you to optimize your business and purchasing needs by maintaining your inventory levels for bolts, nuts, and screws. We can assign a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) team member to your business.
The Benefits of VMI
- Save time by having fasteners in stock when you need them. As you well know, stopping work to find and purchase fasteners slows down productivity and costs money.
- Avoid ending up with low levels of stock for frequently used fasteners. With VMI, your company gets a customized system based upon your usage. We meet with you to create appropriate stocking levels so that you can eliminate downtime. Your frequently used fasteners can be on hand and ready when needed. Plus, you don’t have to waste time looking for stock. Let us take care of that for you.
- Easy and frequent communication allows you to stay in touch with us as we monitor your stock. When your Mr. Service VMI is created, you’re assigned one of our dedicated sales team members. Your team member visits weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on your needs.
How It Works
- Schedule a date and time for one of our team members to come to your company to make a list of the products you use, how often you use them, the amounts you usually keep in stock, and your company’s approval process for purchasing.
- At the first meeting, share your current situation with our VMI sales representative. Then, together, we determine the area to be served and items on the program. At that point, we agree on the minimum and maximum levels for your construction or industrial fastener delivery.
- We create labels for your items that are being processed through VMI. On the next scheduled visit, we apply these labels and process the first order scan.
- We then send you a quote of the items for your approval. Please note: we require at least a minimum of one week to get our scanned orders together after your approval.
- Then, your VMI representative visits your facility on the designated day and fills your bins with the approved items. At that time, we rescan your inventory for the next order. This helps your inventory levels stay consistent and helps avoid spikes in purchasing.